Thursday, November 8, 2012

A day of finishes

Thankfully today has been a day of finishes. I have been working on my 100 day hustle list and trying to finish presents for christmas. Today I managed to cross 2 more off my list. I finished the Plus quilt for my brother and the Tetris quilt for my future SIL. Words can't explain how much I love these quilts. Especially the tetris. It will be hard to part with them but I know they will be loved and used!!





As you can see it is pretty windy here today but I love the look of the leaves next to these 2.

Updated 100 day hustle list:

  1. Baste, quilt, and bind Made in cherry quilt. 
  2. Baste, quilt, and bind Plus quilt. 
  3. Baste, quilt, and bind Tetris quilt. 
  4. Finish sewing houndstooth quilt so I can baste, quilt, and bind. 
  5. Sew wienie dog quilt.
  6. Sew Link triforce quilt. 
  7. Sew skull quilt.  Ready to quilt ( hope to finished this one monday)
  8. Sew plaid quilt. 
  9. Make gift for secret partner in Modernista Homemade swap due 10/22
  10. Make gift for secret partner in Modern She made swap due 11/19.
These are a would like to happen (We shall see how that goes):
  1. Sew macbook cover for me!
  2. Sew fabric baskets for my growing stash pile (must be color coordinated of course)
  3. Make keychains for small gifts. 
  4. Use some scraps making potholders and other small things for gifts. 

Oh and I did get a squishy in the mail. (I just love squishies). It had these 2 lovely blocks in it from the Liberty and Justice bee. Can't wait to see these all put together but that must wait.


Last finish of the day was this Bee block for Christinia. This has to be the easiest block ever asked for in a bee. 


Till next time. 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you've gotten so much done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those quilts are so great. I love the falling tetris block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love your plus quilt and your tetris quilt. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--you have gotten a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you can definitely get your "would like to do" done! You are a crafting machine - your list is practically done! Nice work hustling. I really like your plus quilt. Is it easy to make? I have been tempted to do one.
    Keep on hustlin!
    -kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have been busy! So much of your list done and we just hit halfway. Your tetris quilt turned out great!

    ReplyDelete