Friday, November 9, 2012

Motley

Meet Montley.



 I found this pattern at Carolina Patchworks. There are so many of her patterns that I must make when I have time. However, Motley is a christmas present for my dad. He is a very difficult man to get anything for as his hobbies and interests are extremely expensive. 

I do not currently have a design wall in my sewing room. I am trying to move things around and get rid of what I can so that I can create one. Motley has taught me I truly need one. I am enjoying seeing this come together but boy it can mess with your head if you try to just work of the pattern without laying out the pieces. I am only half done and I don't normally take pictures of my tops half finished but I love this one so I thought I would share. 


Are you working on any interesting patterns??

No comments:

Post a Comment