Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just a little while...

Sorry I seem to have disappeared for awhile. I've been working strange hours with work and staying busy with everything else going on. I did manage to finish the quilting on 2 different quilts today! I'll put the binding on tomorrow so I can mark them off my list. 

On a side note. Does anyone else catch themselves creating for everyone else and forgetting about themselves? Well that's how I feel right now. I mean I love all the beautiful quilts I have made and can't wait to see the looks on faces when they are opened, But I am just dying to make something just for me. Hopefully I will finish soon with christmas presents. If not I may just have to have another WIP. 

Can't leave you without some pics so here are some recent finishes. 



And some recent Bee blocks. 










Wow if you stuck around you can see I've been busy. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment